Re: [task #16105] Submission of Emeraldbank Minetest Mod

From: Svetlana Tkachenko
Subject: Re: [task #16105] Submission of Emeraldbank Minetest Mod
Date: Sun, 30 Jan 2022 21:26:35 +1100

Hi Corwin

I agree with your interpretation. I believe that if the authors agree to change
the licence to GPLv3+ then the software will become eligible to be hosted at
Savannah.

I suspect that the reason for cancelling is because the software is not
eligible in the current form. The ticket remains open for issues with missing
information (missing list of dependencies, missing licence headers in files,
etc) but when there is a violation of one of the requirements, then the ticket
is closed. It is my understanding that once the issue is resolved, the ticked
may be re-opened to review the new upload.

Svetlana