[task #16112] Submission of Mathematical and Computational Methods of Ph

From: Ineiev
Subject: [task #16112] Submission of Mathematical and Computational Methods of Physics
Date: Thu, 27 Jan 2022 00:53:34 -0500 (EST)

             Assigned to:                    None => ineiev

Follow-up Comment #1:

Many of copyrightable files in your tarball lack valid copyright and license
notices <https://savannah.nongnu.org/maintenance/ValidNotices/>.

Also, Savannah is the software forge for the GNU Project.  We require that
packages hosted here give our work due credit and
[//www.gnu.org/gnu/why-gnu-linux.html call the operating system GNU/Linux
rather than "Linux"].

  <https://savannah.nongnu.org/task/?16112>

  Message sent via Savannah