[task #16113] Submission of Free Code Samples

From: Benoît Dufour
Subject: [task #16113] Submission of Free Code Samples
Date: Tue, 25 Jan 2022 00:16:23 -0500 (EST)

                 Privacy: Public
        Percent Complete: 0%
             Assigned to: None
             Open/Closed: Open
         Discussion Lock: Any
                  Effort: 0.00

Details:

A new project has been registered at Savannah
This project account will remain inactive until a site admin approves
or discards the registration.

= Registration Administration =

While this item will be useful to track the registration process,
*approving or discarding the registration must be done using the specific
Group Administration
<https://savannah.nongnu.org/siteadmin/groupedit.php?group_id=12223> page*,
accessible only to site administrators,
effectively *logged as site administrators* (superuser):

* Group Administration
<https://savannah.nongnu.org/siteadmin/groupedit.php?group_id=12223>

= Registration Details =

* Name: *Free Code Samples*
* System Name:  *cal-code-samples*
* Type: non-GNU software and documentation
* License: GNU General Public License v3 or later

----

This project contains source code I wrote in some languages I know, including
the C programming language.

I want to make it public so people can simply learn programming or study the
code. Or just get some fun by reading it.

I know those samples may contains severe non sense or non working code but it
is part of the programming game.
Feel free to help me to improve it.

What is special about this project?
I trend to write programs in other ways than other people would generally do,
otherwise it won't be fun.

== Other Software Required: ==
Standard C Library (glibc) :
https://www.gnu.org/software/libc/
GPL licensed

GCC compiler (for compiling the code written in C) :
https://gcc.gnu.org/
GPL licensed

GNU/Linux

== Other Comments: ==
The GNU and the FSF are wonderful organizations that provides us a way to
bypass the usage of non free software.
Thank you so much GNU and FSF.

== Tarball URL: ==
https://savannah.nongnu.org/submissions_uploads/Code%20samples.tar.gz