[task #15891] Submission of ekdosis

From: Robert Alessi
Subject: [task #15891] Submission of ekdosis
Date: Thu, 21 Jan 2021 13:48:22 -0500 (EST)

                 Privacy: Public
        Percent Complete: 0%
             Assigned to: None
             Open/Closed: Open
         Discussion Lock: Any
                  Effort: 0.00

Details:

A new project has been registered at Savannah
This project account will remain inactive until a site admin approves
or discards the registration.

= Registration Administration =

While this item will be useful to track the registration process,
*approving or discarding the registration must be done using the specific
Group Administration
<https://savannah.gnu.org/siteadmin/groupedit.php?group_id=12125> page*,
accessible only to site administrators,
effectively *logged as site administrators* (superuser):

* Group Administration
<https://savannah.gnu.org/siteadmin/groupedit.php?group_id=12125>

= Registration Details =

* Name: *ekdosis*
* System Name:  *ekdosis*
* Type: Official GNU software
* License: GNU General Public License v3 or later

----

ekdosis is a LuaLaTeX package designed for multilingual critical editions. It
can be used to typeset texts and different layers of critical notes in any
direction accepted by LuaTeX. Texts can be arranged in running paragraphs or
on facing pages, in any number of columns which in turn can be synchronized or
not. In addition to printed texts, ekdosis can convert .tex source files so as
to produce TEI-xml-compliant critical editions. Database-driven encoding under
LaTeX then allows extraction of texts entered segment by segment according to
various criteria: main edited text, variant readings, translations or
annotated borrowings between texts.

== Other Software Required: ==
In short, ekdosis is a LuaLaTeX package (see https://ctan.org/pkg/ekdosis).
It is included in texlive and requires luatex of course.

== Other Comments: ==
I recently became an associate member of the FSF and I wish to move out of
GitLab.  Please note that I only use GitLab as a mirror for ekdosis is
actually hosted on my own server (see
http://git.robertalessi.net/ekdosis/about).

Many thanks in anticipation for your comments.

-- Robert

== Tarball URL: ==
https://git.robertalessi.net/ekdosis/snapshot/ekdosis-master.tar.gz

  <https://savannah.gnu.org/task/?15891>