[task #15830] Submission of Qinhuangdao Lianyiding Glass Co.,LTD

From: zhangdan
Subject: [task #15830] Submission of Qinhuangdao Lianyiding Glass Co.,LTD
Date: Sun, 6 Dec 2020 20:59:00 -0500 (EST)

                 Privacy: Public
        Percent Complete: 0%
             Assigned to: None
             Open/Closed: Open
         Discussion Lock: Any
                  Effort: 0.00

Details:

A new project has been registered at Savannah
This project account will remain inactive until a site admin approves
or discards the registration.

= Registration Administration =

While this item will be useful to track the registration process,
*approving or discarding the registration must be done using the specific
Group Administration
<https://savannah.nongnu.org/siteadmin/groupedit.php?group_id=12112> page*,
accessible only to site administrators,
effectively *logged as site administrators* (superuser):

* Group Administration
<https://savannah.nongnu.org/siteadmin/groupedit.php?group_id=12112>

= Registration Details =

* Name: *Qinhuangdao Lianyiding Glass Co.,LTD*
* System Name:  *lydglass*
* Type: non-GNU software and documentation
* License: GNU General Public License v3 or later

----

Qinhuangdao LianYiDing Glass Co., Ltd is located in the beautiful coastal city
of Qinhuangdao. It is close to Qinhuangdao Port and Tianjin Port with
convenient transportation and excellent geographical position.
After nearly 20 years of development, we have a world-leading set of
processing equipment, industry-leading technical team and modern management
concepts. We currently have 2 automatic Insulated Glass production lines, 2
Tempered Glass production lines, 4 automatic Laminated Glass production line,
2 Silver Mirror Glass production lines,2 Aluminum Mirror Glass production
lines,1 Screen Printing Glass production line,1 Low-e Glass production line.

Produce range includes: Flat Tempered glass,curved tempered glass,Laminated
glass,Insulating glass, Aluminum Mirror, Silver mirror, Copper-free
mirror,bullet proof glass,Curtain wall glass,Frosted glass,Screen printing
glass,Furniture glass.

Based on the principle of “Honest and Sincerity, Best Quality and Service
Foremost”,  We can satisfy every customer’s demand for all kinds of
 glass production and our products has already through the CE-EN 12150
Standard in Europe,The CAN CGSB 12.1-M90 Standard in Canada , The ANSI Z97.1
and 16 CFR 1201 Standard in United States .

Based on the principle of "production efficiency, good faith management" and
the tenet of "sincerely serving customers and creating enterprise value", the
business activities in the market always put the interests of customers first,
and put credit in the first place. In order to establish a self-image of the
company, we will make unremitting efforts to create a diligent and
enterprising spirit of enterprise, pay attention to details, and strive to
improve product vision and integrity, passion, and perfect service concept.
Through our efforts, step by step, gradually develop the market, the products
have been sold to more than 20 countries . We insist on surviving on quality,
developing on innovation, and providing you with one-stop glass solutions.
We insist on providing high-quality service concept and quality products to
serve every customer. Welcome customers to visit and negotiate!

== Tarball URL: ==
https://www.lydglass.com/

  <https://savannah.nongnu.org/task/?15830>

  Message sent via Savannah