[task #15653] Submission of Maneage

From: Ineiev
Subject: [task #15653] Submission of Maneage
Date: Mon, 25 May 2020 13:25:09 -0400 (EDT)

[comment #2 comment #2:]
> Thank you, I done a search for "Copyright (C)" and corrected the files that
didn't have any notice or license, I also set all of them to have the
GPL-suggested format in Commit c0a512e0631
<http://git.savannah.gnu.org/cgit/reproduce.git/commit/?h=maneage&id=c0a512e0631>.

Why did you miss them?

> I also searched for "open source" with the command below and noticed that it
only occurs in two BibTeX entries (which we just imported from journals and
didn't write ourselves).

Did you think the policies only applies to the materials the maintainers make
themselves from the scratch?

> In one it is in the "abstract", so since this BibTeX entry isn't used in our
context I removed it in Commit 4ff12fa2
<http://git.savannah.gnu.org/cgit/reproduce.git/commit/?h=maneage&id=4ff12fa2d3b52>.
However, I couldn't remove the other one because its in the name of the
journal that published the paper: "The Journal of Open Source Software".

I agree that it would be hard to eliminate it in this case.

What about README-hacking.md?

> There was just a few more "ArchLinux"s in code and one instance of "Linux
from Scratch" (which is also a special name for an operating system.

Have you read the FAQ entry I referred to in comment #1?

  <https://savannah.nongnu.org/task/?15653>

  Message sent via Savannah
  https://savannah.nongnu.org/