[task #15653] Submission of Maneage

From: Mohammad Akhlaghi
Subject: [task #15653] Submission of Maneage
Date: Fri, 22 May 2020 19:04:49 -0400 (EDT)

Thank you, I done a search for "Copyright (C)" and corrected the files that
didn't have any notice or license, I also set all of them to have the
GPL-suggested format in Commit c0a512e0631
<http://git.savannah.gnu.org/cgit/reproduce.git/commit/?h=maneage&id=c0a512e0631>.

I also searched for "open source" with the command below and noticed that it
only occurs in two BibTeX entries (which we just imported from journals and
didn't write ourselves). In one it is in the "abstract", so since this BibTeX
entry isn't used in our context I removed it in Commit 4ff12fa2
<http://git.savannah.gnu.org/cgit/reproduce.git/commit/?h=maneage&id=4ff12fa2d3b52>.
However, I couldn't remove the other one because its in the name of the
journal that published the paper: "The Journal of Open Source Software".

grep -ir "open source" ./*

I done a similar search for "Linux." and only one entry came which was
actually ArchLinux (the name of a GNU/Linux distribution, and a special name).
I also removed the ".", and couldn't find a single place where we referred to
"Linux" instead of GNU/Linux. There was just a few more "ArchLinux"s in code
and one instance of "Linux from Scratch" (which is also a special name for an
operating system. comments (because that is where we got the idea of applying
that step and need to be able to remember!).

If you noticed any other usage of "open source" or "Linux", please let me know
and I will correct it, it must have been a typo!

By the way, I should have given this link for the source of the project (the
"maneage" branch, not the "master" branch), can you please look here for any
further checks:
http://git.savannah.gnu.org/cgit/reproduce.git/tree/?h=maneage

Generally, in Maneage, the standard "master" branch belongs to the users
(projects derived from Maneage). So the branch we should protect here to avoid
mistakenly deleting or changing is "maneage". So, when making the project's
Git repository, can you please set it to protect the "maneage" branch?

  <https://savannah.nongnu.org/task/?15653>

  Message sent via Savannah
  https://savannah.nongnu.org/