[Savannah-register-public] [task #13806] Submission of We Mean Business:

From: Bruno Félix Rezende Ribeiro
Subject: [Savannah-register-public] [task #13806] Submission of We Mean Business: Defining the digital networking event brand of the future
Date: Mon, 23 Nov 2015 05:34:27 +0000

             Assigned to:                    None => oitofelix

Follow-up Comment #1:

Hello Hector!

I'm the Savannah hacker in charge of this submission.  I can't figure
out what your submission is about, and can't find the related software
package.  If you are interested in hosting software on GNU Savannah,
you are welcome to do so, provided you abide to our policies.

Please, let me know what's the case, as I'll close this task in a week
or so if I don't hear back from you.