[Savannah-register-public] [task #13435] Submission of freepost

From: zPlus
Subject: [Savannah-register-public] [task #13435] Submission of freepost
Date: Fri, 02 Jan 2015 23:32:50 +0000

Hello Assaf,

> If you could provide an archive containing only the project's code without
the source code for all the dependencies and libraries used, it could
facilitate faster completion.

I've updated the GitHub repo. Everything outside the ./src/ directory belong
to the framework and dependencies. Everything inside ./src/ is my code (I've
also moved my LICENSE file in there), with the exceptions

./src/AppBundle/Resources/public/css/ui-lightness/
./src/AppBundle/Resources/public/js/ckeditor/
./src/AppBundle/Resources/public/js/jquery.js
./src/AppBundle/Resources/public/js/jqueryui.js

> 1. In the README.md file, please clarify that the license is "GPLv3 or
later" (as is mentioned in most of the PHP source code files) instead of just
"GPLv3".

Done.

> 2. There are several binary images (e.g. png/jpg files in
./src/AppBundle/Resouces/public/images and elsewhere) - please specify their
copyright and license information (e.g in the README file, or if possible, in
the file itself).
Same for all other non-text files.

Done. I've removed all the images that are no longer used in the project, and
added copyright information to all the others. I've used GIMP to edit the
images, you should now be able to read their XMP data.

Thanks