[Savannah-register-public] [task #12728] Submission of Whonix

From: adrelanos
Subject: [Savannah-register-public] [task #12728] Submission of Whonix
Date: Mon, 16 Sep 2013 21:14:43 +0000

Follow-up Comment #18, task #12728 (project administration):

Hi Karl!

(The icon licensing issue is still in the works, I won't forget that.)

I revised the COPYING file. Attached Whonix-141adretemp.tar.gz. Pasted the
text below in case that helps. Hope the revised text goes okay?

* Conditions for Contributions to Whonix

Conditions for Contributions to Whonix are not part of Whonix's license.

Any changes you pull into this source will be also licensed
under GPL v3 or any later. Additionally you grant adrelanos the right to
re-license your work under a different license. If that is not acceptable,
you can either fork this source under GPL v3 or any later or contact
adrelanos. Contact adrelanos, if you require this source code under
different license.

* End of Conditions for Contributions to Whonix

(file #29154)

Additional Item Attachment:

File name: Whonix-141adretemp.tar.gz      Size:1000 KB