[Savannah-register-public] [task #12646] Submission of Liberty Eiffel

From: Aljosha Papsch
Subject: [Savannah-register-public] [task #12646] Submission of Liberty Eiffel
Date: Tue, 04 Jun 2013 12:02:52 +0000

             Assigned to:                    None => alip2890

Follow-up Comment #1:

Hi,

thanks for submitting your project to Savannah! I'm evaluating your submission
and have the following questions.

First, are you planning to move development to Savannah? I ask this because we
exepect that development happens primarly in Savannah. I can start the
evaluation process only, if you plan to move.

My second question is, if you plan to move, what are the other dependencies?
You wrote under "Other Software Required" that there is more software. Please
let us know which.

Best regards.

  Nachricht gesendet von/durch Savannah