[Savannah-register-public] [task #12575] Submission of awful

From: Luis Felipe Lopez Acevedo
Subject: [Savannah-register-public] [task #12575] Submission of awful
Date: Sun, 14 Apr 2013 17:53:08 +0000

Follow-up Comment #2:

Hi,

I'm evaluating the project you submitted for approval in Savannah. While doing
so I have noticed a few problems which are described below.

0 Many files are missing copyright and license notices. Write appropriate
copyright and license notices, at the beginning of all of your source
(non-derivative) files. http://www.gnu.org/licenses/gpl-howto.html and
http://www.gnu.org/prep/maintain/html_node/Copyright-Notices.html are good
starting points to understand these issues and provide standard templates;
please use them to speed up approval.
0 We do not allow to host your project on Savannah and github at the same
time, if Savannah is just a project mirror. Your project development should
happen primarily on Savannah. How do you plan to use your Savannah account?

For the first issue, feel free to update the files directly on you current
repository and let us know when they are ready for evaluation.

Regards.

  Mensaje enviado vía/por Savannah