Re: [Savannah-register-public] [task #12519] Submission of MLV Library

From: Adrien Boussicault
Subject: Re: [Savannah-register-public] [task #12519] Submission of MLV Library
Date: Wed, 27 Mar 2013 12:25:14 +0100

Hi, Luis Felipe Lopez Acevedo,

I am still working on the modifications you ask me.
Currently, all is done except for the following files:

* packaging/debian/debian/control.in
  ckaging/debian/debian/libmlv.symbols.in
  packaging/debian/debian/rules
  packaging/fedora/rpmbuild/SPECS/mlv.spec.in

  For that files i don't know how to add comments.
  Curently, i'am searching the way to do that.
* packaging/windows/cross-compilation/external_libraries/*

  The files present in that directory are not a part of
  the MLV Library.
  I use them to construct a chain of compilation for mingw-32.
  Are we obliged to add licences ?

* examples/advanced/gallop.ogg
  examples/advanced/walk.ogg

  These files will be changed.
  I will need more time to find new ones.
  Normaly, i have chosen them in an open project,
  but i forget where.

* examples/advanced/ub1.jpg
  examples/advanced/upe_mlv.png

  I don't know what to do for that 2 files.
  They are University logos.
  I don't know the author of the image.
  I don't know if there is a licence for the 2 images.
  I think that it will be difficult to obtain all the missing informations.
  There is an alternative solution for that two files ?

I will continue to do the modifications you ask me.

To wait for that moment, I give you a new url of the current modifications:
http://www.labri.fr/perso/boussica/savannah/mlv-1.0.1.tar.gz