[Savannah-register-public] [task #10372] Submission of DataExplorer

From: Winfried Bruegmann
Subject: [Savannah-register-public] [task #10372] Submission of DataExplorer
Date: Mon, 24 May 2010 16:47:46 +0000

Follow-up Comment #13, task #10372 (project administration):

Hi Mario and Karl,

I have updated, as pointed by Karl all containing HTML files with the GNU
header and copyright. The legacy application name is exchanged to DataExplorer
and all occurrence of Linux is changed to GNU/Linux. In addition I have also
added this type of header to all the XSD files and build.xml files. Please
check if this is OK and GNU conform. Thanks

I have updated added the users guide to the source distribution in file type
odt as well as pdf (this is semi manual generated from the help HTML files).
Since I am not a native speaker I would really appreciate if you can cross
read and point me to the errors which needs to be reworked, thanks for this
too.

To the dataexplorer-src distribution I have added my JunitMiscTest folder,
where I want to ask if this makes sense to be added and how it should be
enabled for usage ? Well the most test required at least sample data, which
are not part of the source distribution actually. Should I add sample data or
remove this Junit test project again ? Finally it makes a lot of sense in my
eyes, but I never execute it outside the eclipse IDE, so I am not aware if it
is executable from shell command line.So here are some todos for my side.

The download link point now to a more GNU like tarball (instead of a zipball)
http://bruegmaenner.de/de/winfried/osde/source/dataexplorer-2.22-src.tar.gz

regards Winfried