[Savannah-register-public] [task #10144] Submission of muesli

From: John Sturdy
Subject: [Savannah-register-public] [task #10144] Submission of muesli
Date: Tue, 09 Feb 2010 19:19:11 +0000

I've tried to upload the updated tarball, but it is over the size limit
mentioned next to the upload boxes (which is why I didn't try it but sent
individual files before).  The system does indeed appear to have rejected the
upload.  (The project itself isn't that large, but build system files such as
configure, texinfo.tex and aclocal.m4 bring the size up a lot.)  I'll make a
tarball containing just the files I actually wrote, as distinct from the
distribution tarball -- I hope that will be suitable, as the other files are
part of the GNU build tools or are generated by them.

Yes, we do want the whole project hosted here, of course!

I am as yet the sole developer and my employment contract with the University
assigns the copyright to them.  The funding body requires public release of
code unless there are other arrangements; I'm waiting to hear back from my
boss as to whether further specific clearance is needed but my understanding
is that they are not in a position to refuse, given that there is no
commercial co-sponsor.