[Savannah-register-public] [task #10144] Submission of muesli

From: John Sturdy
Subject: [Savannah-register-public] [task #10144] Submission of muesli
Date: Mon, 08 Feb 2010 19:35:56 +0000

I've corrected those files (I've uploaded some of the changed ones, there are
a few more headers in src/ that I can upload if you want to check).

Muesli is a spin-off of two officially supported projects, `Grammatical
Evolution' and `Machine-code Grammatical Evolution', which are developed by
the Biocomputing and Developmental Systems (BDS) Group in the Computer Science
and Information Systems Department at the University of Limerick, Ireland,
with funding from Science Foundation Ireland.  So it's not an official project
in its own right; it was originally part of a larger project, then I (a member
of staff) realized it could be useful outside the original project, and split
it out into its own source tree, and got my manager / lead researcher's
permission to find a hosting space for it outside the university.

(file #19652, file #19653, file #19654, file #19655)

Additional Item Attachment:

File name: configure.ac                   Size:3 KB
File name: Makefile.am                    Size:2 KB
File name: muesli-custom.h                Size:4 KB
File name: muesli-tcc.h                   Size:2 KB