[Savannah-register-public] [task #9501] Submission of Contego Software

From: German Carro Fernandez
Subject: [Savannah-register-public] [task #9501] Submission of Contego Software
Date: Tue, 24 Nov 2009 09:30:08 +0000

Sorry, I didn't know wich was the policy to accept projects in GNU. When I
send my project I didn't read something that explain it, but I didn't received
any notification before your comments this days five months later.
I think that I could be wrong in the way that I start to use this Projects
site, but I had very clear that it is a site to develop projects. My project
is borning and that's the reason because I opened here an Item.

In the other side, I open  an account in SF because I needed a repository to
upload my software and any site to upload a web site to offer it, too. I
needed a friendly site to show my software to everyone that want to probe it.
In this moment, thanks to SF I have some people interested in it, and I
haven't other site to offer my software so simple as SF.

I assume my fault, because I didn't know SF and Savanna was no compatibles,
and I assume my fault because I didn't look for enougth in this site to know
it.

That's the reason because, now,I think that it would be better that I clear
my Item and close this project (that never had been open officialy, yet). I
think that you don't need my software because in this moment it have very bit
to offer to your repository. Maybe in other time I will try again open a new
project in your site, but before I will read slowly your policy and yor
requeriments and I will be sure that every of them are fulfilled by my project
in this moment; even no SF site support.

Sorry again, I have a last question: How can I delete my Item project,
please?, Can you deleted?

Sorry for bother you and thanks for your attention.

Best regards,
German