[Savannah-register-public] Re: [task #9501] Submission of Contego Softwa

From: Contego Software
Subject: [Savannah-register-public] Re: [task #9501] Submission of Contego Software
Date: Mon, 23 Nov 2009 03:12:26 +0100

Sorry about. I didn't know Savanna and Sourceforge aren't compatibles.
When I used Savanna first time uploading my project I don't have sourceforge account. How Savanna don't answer at my application I decided open a web page in Sourceforge to use this platform to expand my project and looking for help if I need it.

My plan using Savanna account was show my project (it is in Beta release, yet), looking for other people iterested in it and finally develop a free software to offer at GNU comunnity (Linux and Windows but specially Linux becasue I work with Debian Lenny).

How I said, I didn't know incompatibilities, and is not my intention hesitate anybody, I only want offer and show my software to everypeople that I could. If you think that Savanna is not a place for my project, please don't hesitate to say to me and I will delete it of your site, or if you want, you can delete it if you want.

Thank you for your attention and sorry if I bother you.

Best Regards,
Germán Carro.

----- Original Message ----- From: "Mario Xerxes Castelán Castro" <address@hidden> To: "Mario Xerxes Castelán Castro" <address@hidden>; "German Carro Fernandez" <address@hidden>; <address@hidden>