[Savannah-register-public] Re: [task #9873] Submission of VladNput

From: Patrick Higgins
Subject: [Savannah-register-public] Re: [task #9873] Submission of VladNput
Date: Fri, 6 Nov 2009 17:59:44 -0700

It looks like I emailed my first reply to an invalid address without
realizing it. See the quoted text below for more context to these
comments. Thanks!

I compiled IcedTea 1.6.1 and my test suite passed under it. For
reference, the Fedora openjdk package seems to be IcedTea. Here's the
output of java -version from the IcedTea 1.6.1 that I compiled today:

address@hidden linux-i586]$ ./bin/java -version
java version "1.6.0_0"
OpenJDK Runtime Environment (IcedTea6 1.6.1) (build 1.6.0_0-b16)
OpenJDK Server VM (build 14.0-b16, mixed mode)

Here's the output from the Fedora version:

address@hidden linux-i586]$
/usr/lib/jvm/java-1.6.0-openjdk-1.6.0.0/bin/java -version
java version "1.6.0_0"
OpenJDK Runtime Environment (IcedTea6 1.6) (fedora-29.b16.fc11-i386)
OpenJDK Server VM (build 14.0-b16, mixed mode)

It looks like I could have saved myself a 4+ hour compile if I'd known that. :-)

I've put copyright and license notices on all my .vlad and ruby files.
I can upload a new tar file for review.

Thanks,
Patrick

--