[Savannah-register-public] [task #9655] Submission of PlanetaGNU

From: Karl Berry
Subject: [Savannah-register-public] [task #9655] Submission of PlanetaGNU
Date: Mon, 07 Sep 2009 17:54:29 +0000

             Assigned to:                    None => karl

Follow-up Comment #5:

Hi Octavio,

Ok, I took a quick look at the tarball.  Sorry for the delay.

Each non-derived file should have a copyright statement, as in
  Copyright 2009 Octavio Rossell.
and also a license statement.  One simple approach is to use GPLv3+ for
everything.

I don't know Spanish so I'm not sure, but it looked to me like the license
you have in planeta.php says "GPL version 3".  It should also say "or any
later version".  I suggest using the standard English wording for the licenses
notices in http://www.gnu.org/licenses/gpl-howto.html, and then also provide a
Spanish translation if you like.

For the binary files (images, database), there should be a statement in the
README (or somewhere) about their license.

Please upload a new tarball with the fixes and I'll look again.

For more info, see
http://savannah.gnu.org/maintenance/HowToGetYourProjectApprovedQuickly.

Thanks, and let us know if any questions or problems.