[Savannah-register-public] [task #9108] Submission of Aug

From: Nicodemo Alvaro
Subject: [Savannah-register-public] [task #9108] Submission of Aug
Date: Wed, 11 Feb 2009 03:06:16 +0000

Are there any dependencies? If so, provide the link to those dependencies
with the license that they use.

I checked this page, which claims to have all of the project files but I did
not find a COPYING notice as claimed by the incomplete license notice. It
seems you are using GPL version 2. Please follow the documentation below [1],
and switch "version 3" with "version 2" in the relevant paragraph.

I see that you are developing for MacOS, Windows, and Posix compliant
systems. It does not depend on any non-free system?

Please, attach a tarball to this application with the license notices in the
modified files and a license notice in the top level directory.

[1] http://www.gnu.org/licenses/gpl-howto.html

Thank you.