[Savannah-register-public] [task #8869] Submission of moonOS

From: Nicodemo Alvaro
Subject: [Savannah-register-public] [task #8869] Submission of moonOS
Date: Sat, 17 Jan 2009 04:05:33 +0000

Well, wouldn't you think that it would be easier to write the translations
for low resource software from English to Cambodian rather than worrying about
all the bugs and whether your project meets resource requirements? From there
wouldn't it be easier for all distributions to include the language packs?

Karl, how hard would it be to pass such a project?

I do not think you are the only one in your country trying to remove the
dependence on English only software. Here is the KhmerOS project home page.

http://www.khmeros.info/

I don't know how useful you have found them. I believe that project does
translations of software and ports it to a distribution, which they seem to be
supporting OpenSuse.