[Savannah-register-public] [task #8869] Submission of moonOS

From: Tim Chan Rithy
Subject: [Savannah-register-public] [task #8869] Submission of moonOS
Date: Sat, 17 Jan 2009 02:40:33 +0000

Because I want to create a GNU/Linux for my country. Most people of my
country using Microsoft Window and non-free software. I want to them back to
use Free Software. I distribute an operating system special for my country and
easy to use in my country, include font, multimedia and language support.
Another GNU/Linux not easy to use in my country. Most people in my country
have not internet connection so they can't install multimedia and language
support. Most computer of my country is very old hardware so they need an
lightweight operating system like my distribution.