[Savannah-register-public] [task #8986] Submission of ClanBomber

From: Sebastian Gerhardt
Subject: [Savannah-register-public] [task #8986] Submission of ClanBomber
Date: Thu, 15 Jan 2009 16:50:00 +0000

Oh, I didn't know about this NexT user link issue.
I assumed we were just to object if a Savannah project has some proprietary
dependencies. But if NexT wasn't allowed to this, we shouldn't do it here
either.

Rene, under these circumstances, I think it is better to delete the direct
pointer in the ReadMe to the old Clanlib files. This way, nobody can assert
that you were trying to push the users to do something that you yourself can't
legally do.