[Savannah-register-public] [task #7784] Submission of Pirates of the ski

From: Paul-Louis Ageneau
Subject: [Savannah-register-public] [task #7784] Submission of Pirates of the skies
Date: Wed, 27 Feb 2008 22:08:44 +0000

Thanks for your help and advice !
Regarding the issues you found, I have changed what I could:

1. Changes have been done.
2. Done also.
3. Done, it was quite clumsy :-)
4. Well, .lib files are normally used only to build the executable on Windows
boxes. But you're right, I should review the makefiles because for the moment
it is quite messy (it works on my Debian, but magically more than anything
else...)
5. I planned to license the media under the terms of GNU GPL, but I'm going
to give further consideration given the licenses you specified.
Replacing the 3ds files will take some time as I have to rewrite the
importer... I think the best I can do is to recode this and resubmit the
project after those changes are done.
What do you think I should do for this ?

Sorry for my English, I'm French...

Cordially,
Paulo

  Message posté via/par Savannah