[Savannah-register-public] [task #7751] Submission of Te Tuhi Video Game

From: Jonathan Gonzalez V.
Subject: [Savannah-register-public] [task #7751] Submission of Te Tuhi Video Game System
Date: Tue, 12 Feb 2008 14:01:30 +0000

        Percent Complete:                      0% => 50%

Follow-up Comment #3:

Hi Douglas,

I committed a big mistake by no telling you that you was using the
license notice of GPLv3 and replacing the three number by a two, this
isn't valid at all as you choice to use the GPLv2 and the notice it's
pretty different, here you can found the GPLv2:

        http://www.gnu.org/licenses/gpl-2.0.html

and here you can read about how to apply it:

        http://www.gnu.org/licenses/gpl-2.0.html#SEC4

If you want to use the GPLv3 tell us and we will change the license of
your project and you will have to replace the two by a three in all
your license notice. On the other hand, if you want to keep using the
GPLv2 please change all your license notice properly.

Regards,