[Savannah-register-public] [task #7754] Submission of proofstore

From: Isidor Zeuner
Subject: [Savannah-register-public] [task #7754] Submission of proofstore
Date: Tue, 12 Feb 2008 08:54:42 +0000

Hi Jonathan,

when I had submitted the project "distamper", the site asked me to log in
again. After doing so, the project submission did not continue, so I tried
again to submit. This time there was a message that the project name was
already taken. I had not checked before if there was a project with that name,
so I assumed that there was a collision with another project. So I renamed my
project and submitted it under the name "proofstore".

As the first submission seems to have also succeeded, I'd prefer to keep the
project under the name "distamper" as this sounds more catchy to me. And maybe
it's worth to file a bug for the confusing behavior of the site.

Best regards,