[Savannah-register-public] [task #7704] Submission of IOSA quantitative

From: Jonathan Gonzalez V.
Subject: [Savannah-register-public] [task #7704] Submission of IOSA quantitative archaeology projects
Date: Sat, 02 Feb 2008 20:41:17 +0000

             Assigned to:                    None => zeus

Follow-up Comment #1:

Hi Stefano,

I've try to run your code and didn't work or I don't know how to
really make it work, can you provide us with more information? like if
your are developing or if you just started and want to use the GIT
repository to develop.

On the other hand, why you will use just the GIT repository and not
the web page? do you have a site right now with more information about
your project?

Regards.