[Savannah-register-public] [task #7062] Submission of webcam4mouse

From: John Darrington
Subject: [Savannah-register-public] [task #7062] Submission of webcam4mouse
Date: Sat, 29 Sep 2007 00:02:04 +0000

To help us better keep track of your registration, please use the tracker's
web
interface by following the link below. Do not reply directly; the
registration p
rocess is not driven by e-mail, and we will not receive such replies.

Riccardo wrote:

> Hi,
> the source code can be found at:
> http://www.sourceforge.net/projects/webcam4mouse
>
> Now the program don't require the 'vloopback' program and reuse code of
> GNU-GPL program in acquire and converting stream data.
> The only problem not writen in TODO file is the number of library
> linked... I think the program use little of them.

> I have no time to dedicate to this project, it's a good idea to insert
> it in savannah?
> It's possible to change the description and requirement in savannah?
> It's possible linking the download of source-code to sourceforge site?

It's OK if you don't have time to work on your project.  It can remain on
Savann
ah in a dormant state. However there will be some work required to ensure
that t
he project meets Savannah policies before it can be moved here.

However, we do not allow you to host your project on Savannah and SourceForge
at
 the same time.

Please confirm that you intend to remove your project from SourceForge, and
keep
 Savannah as the primary development site.  Otherwise, please tell us and we
wil
l delete your item.

To help us better keep track of your registration, please use the tracker's
web
interface by following the link below. Do not reply directly; the
registration p
rocess is not driven by e-mail, and we will not receive such replies.

Regards,

John