[Savannah-register-public] [task #7079] Submission of ForumHandler

From: John Darrington
Subject: [Savannah-register-public] [task #7079] Submission of ForumHandler
Date: Wed, 26 Sep 2007 03:54:24 +0000

             Assigned to:                    None => jmd

Follow-up Comment #1:

Hi,

I'm evaluating the project you submitted for approval in Savannah. While
doing so I have noticed a few problems which are described below.

The license notice does not contain the last section, "You should have
received a copy of the GNU General Public License along with this program
...."  Please correct this, and add a complete verbatim copy of the license,
which may be found at http://www.gnu.org/licenses/gpl.txt.   The license must
be copied verbatim and in its entirety.   You should also choose a licence for
your documentation.

Please check
http://www.gnu.org/prep/maintain/html_node/Copyright-Notices.html for more
information, and update your files.

Your project is not part of the GNU project, so we cannot accept its current
type.  We want to maintain the distinction between 'GNU' and'non-GNU'
projects.  If your project is approved for inclusion into Savannah, we will
set it's type to 'non-GNU'.

If your project is accepted into the GNU project you may change its type.
You can do this by asking us.

If you are willing to make the changes mentioned above, please provide us
with an URL to an updated tarball of your project.  Upon review, we will
reconsider your project for inclusion in Savannah.

To help us better keep track of your registration, please use the tracker's
web interface following the link below. Do not reply directly, the
registration process is not driven by e-mail, and we will not receive such