[Savannah-register-public] [task #7042] Submission of Macaroni Linux

From: Salvatore De Paolis
Subject: [Savannah-register-public] [task #7042] Submission of Macaroni Linux
Date: Sat, 18 Aug 2007 14:16:18 +0000

Hi there,

So, I'll try to reply to all of your questions.
As I specified this isn't a normal CD based distro but USB one and packages
are really limited but if also this can be a problem I could just use savannah
to host the distro's website plus any scripts and like binaries on some other
server.
About GPL yeah, I know how it works, i'm not really new to Open Source and I
wrote code for Claws Mail (PDF Plugin) so I think that can't be a real
problem.
About the request to attach some code..so actually I don't have a lot... I
have a bash script which generate a kernel with initramfs (which will be part
of the installer) and some other scripts which deal to auto-mount the USB
stick and show a custom prompt.
If this can be enough I can extract them from the documentation and attach
them here:)
Let me know!
Regards
Salvatore