[Savannah-register-public] [task #5179] Submission of Parma Polyhedra Li

From: Roberto Bagnara
Subject: [Savannah-register-public] [task #5179] Submission of Parma Polyhedra Library
Date: Fri, 27 Jan 2006 07:54:45 +0000

Dear Sebastian,

you did not answer my question about what is special about the Watchdog/*
files.  They have been written using exactly the same criteria.  Which is the
same as, e.g.,

http://cvs.savannah.gnu.org/viewcvs/*checkout*/gettext/gettext-tools/m4/javaexec.m4?root=gettext

I want to obtain precisely that effect: as easy as this.  Notice that I do
not understand your reference to the GPL preamble.  As far as I know, the GPL
preamble is a piece of text that begins with "The licenses for most software"
and ends with "copying, distribution and modification follow."  What has this
to do with what is in our *.types.hh files?

Concerning the files doc/devref.tex and doc/user.tex, the license and
copyright are at line 77 in both cases.  Can you please point me to an
authoritative source saying that this is wrong?
All the best,

    Roberto

  <http://savannah.gnu.org/task/?func=detailitem&item_id=5179>