[Savannah-register-public] [task #5179] Submission of Parma Polyhedra Li

From: Sebastian Wieseler
Subject: [Savannah-register-public] [task #5179] Submission of Parma Polyhedra Library
Date: Thu, 26 Jan 2006 23:26:16 +0000

Hello.

At first about "Watchdog", I mean for example in
EList.types.hh:

"/* Copyright (C) 2001-2006 Roberto Bagnara <address@hidden>

This file is free software; as a special exception the author gives unlimited
permission to copy and/or distribute it, with or without modifications, as
long as this notice is preserved.

This program is distributed in the hope that it will be useful, but WITHOUT
ANY WARRANTY, to the extent permitted by law; without even the implied
warranty of MERCHANTABILITY or FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR
PURPOSE. */"

This a part of a license notice of the GPL, but it isn't the GPL since it is
not explicit named. So can you please bug the author/copyright_holder of the
file about it? He simply cannot make his own license with GPL text parts. You
see? :-/

At second, about your .tex files (but the license.tex files), you had to
include license notices (as you included GPL notices for your source code)
into them. So that somebody who had a look in your source code of your
documentation (.tex) can see your license + copyright.

Last but not least, no, but license issues must be resolved before we can
approve a project.
But we are almost done (hopefully).

Regards,

  <http://savannah.gnu.org/task/?func=detailitem&item_id=5179>