[Savannah-register-public] [task #5047] Submission of gnubarzip

From: Sebastian Wieseler
Subject: [Savannah-register-public] [task #5047] Submission of gnubarzip
Date: Wed, 21 Dec 2005 13:47:55 +0000

Enrico Pirozzi <sscotty71> wrote:

| Hi Sebastian,
| I'm sorry that you loose time for me, but I'm not
| usefull to public my code on internet....
| I understand that problem is the name of project, so
| we can change it without any problem.
| Is it ok if the name is only 'barzip', or 'eanzip' or if you want
| you can help me to choose the name.

You can choose the name by yourself. :-)

But what do you mean by "I'm not usefull to public my code on internet"?
Would you like me to cancel this submission now? Savannah is a public place
and we don't want to host "private" projects, because everybody should be
allowed to use and re-distribute them. That's what we understand under
FreeSoftware. ;-)

So? What's your decission?
Regards,

  <http://savannah.gnu.org/task/?func=detailitem&item_id=5047>