[Savannah-register-public] [task #3733] Submission of Open Library Manag

From: trance code
Subject: [Savannah-register-public] [task #3733] Submission of Open Library Management System
Date: Sat, 19 Feb 2005 10:01:11 +0000

Hi Sylvain,

I think the term "free" (as in freedom) is what i want

the software to be. It should be free to use and to be

modified by anyone, and it should be open-source. I am

a little bit confused about the license to use,so you

can as well advise me about it. I can also change the

name to Free-LMS, which is not a problem at all.

I will also test out the Free Java Suite and use it

for this project.

Regards,

This item URL is:

  <http://savannah.gnu.org/task/?func=detailitem&item_id=3733>