savannah-hackers

[sr #109372] "last change" date field in bugs table; configurable column

From: Ineiev
Subject: [sr #109372] "last change" date field in bugs table; configurable columns in bugs table
Date: Mon, 30 May 2022 04:51:56 -0400 (EDT)

Update of sr #109372 (project administration):

Follow-up Comment #1:

[reordered]
> A configurable set of columns to display would solve this sort of problem.
(Some users might want to see, for example, a "submitted by" column.)

Group admins (and tracker admins generally) can define new query types with
any column set they want.

> For me, the "submitted on" date is useful information, but even more useful
would be a "last change" field, so I tell at a glance which items have been
altered recently.

I've added support for the 'Updated' field, so it can be selected in
group-defined query types; I also replaced the 'Votes' field with it in the
'By Date' query type available for all groups.

  <https://savannah.nongnu.org/support/?109372>

Message sent via Savannah
https://savannah.nongnu.org/