savannah-hackers

Maybe, I could be useful?

From: Bohdan Kovalchuk
Subject: Maybe, I could be useful?
Date: Tue, 18 May 2021 07:46:27 +0200 (CEST)

Hello everyone and I apologize for disturbing you.
I am a guy from Ukraine, a FOSS fan, but unfortunately not a programmer (yet, I
hope).
I have joined "Savannah" a few days ago and found out that it does not supports
my native laguage (which is Ukrainian). To make a long story short, I would
like to help you transtale the website into Ukrainian, if it's going to be
useful, but I dunno how to start. :-(
I have a lot of free time lately and a will to help the GNU community in any
possible way.
If you are insterested, please email me back or contact me via XMPP:
neostanniy@gnu.gr
Thank you in advantage and many thanks for what u r doing! ;-)