[Savannah-dev] Re: using savannah software with subversion

From: Mathieu Roy
Subject: [Savannah-dev] Re: using savannah software with subversion
Date: Thu, 13 May 2004 20:13:59 +0200

Arc Riley <address@hidden> tapota :

> Last I heard Savannah wasn't able to accept new projects yet, so I've
> been looking for an alternative solution for hosting the projects we
> work on at our GNUists group at our local community center (afterschool
> program for local teens).
>
> I really like subversion and am willing to do whatever nessesary to
> avoid having to use CVS to work with the subversion software :-)  We've
> just made the switch over at Xiph to SVN, and it's good.  Very good.
>
> We also really want the other features provided by savannah.  I know the
> software is hosted somewhere on savannah, but I've been so far unable to
> find the project name.  Can you point me to it?

The Savane project, the code that run on http://savannah.gnu.org/, is
at <https://gna.org/projects/savane>.

You can contribute to Savane in order to makes it working with SVN
(there is a already a discussion about it) however it does not mean
that http://savannah.gnu.org will use such
improvements. https://gna.org will.

Regards,

--
Mathieu Roy

  | General Homepage:           http://yeupou.coleumes.org/             |
  | Computing Homepage:         http://alberich.coleumes.org/           |
  | Not a native english speaker:                                       |
  |     http://stock.coleumes.org/doc.php?i=/misc-files/flawed-english  |