Re: [Savannah-dev] using savannah software with subversion

From: Sylvain Beucler
Subject: Re: [Savannah-dev] using savannah software with subversion
Date: Thu, 13 May 2004 09:33:44 +0200

If you want to get the source code to the Savannah software, you may download it at its new home: http://gna.org/projects/savane/ .

--
Sylvain

Arc Riley wrote:
Last I heard Savannah wasn't able to accept new projects yet, so I've
been looking for an alternative solution for hosting the projects we
work on at our GNUists group at our local community center
(afterschool
program for local teens).

I really like subversion and am willing to do whatever nessesary to
avoid having to use CVS to work with the subversion software :-)
We've
just made the switch over at Xiph to SVN, and it's good.  Very good.

We also really want the other features provided by savannah.  I know
the
software is hosted somewhere on savannah, but I've been so far unable
find the project name.  Can you point me to it?

Thanks for your time.