[Savannah-dev] Cannot create savannah account

From: Steve Holden
Subject: [Savannah-dev] Cannot create savannah account
Date: Thu, 1 Apr 2004 08:33:07 -0500

Sorry for not using the "bugs" project to report this, but I've assumed
that would require me to log in.

Sean Reifscheider suggested we use savannah for a new project we've just
started, so I have tried to create an account at
https://savannah.nongnu.org//account/register.php. Three times, now,
I've tried.

I'm using IE 6.0.2800.1106 with SP1. I fill in the form, my browser
spins its wheels, and after some time the form fields empty and I'm left
staring at an empty "new account" form.

Is this behavior you've notice before? Would it help if I used Mozilla
instead? What's the deal, does somebody just not like me? :-) Seriously,
if this is a common error it needs fixing. If it's not, I'd appreciate
some insight.

regards
--
Steve Holden                                 http://www.holdenweb.com/