[Savannah-dev] Re: Cannot create account

From: Steve Holden
Subject: [Savannah-dev] Re: Cannot create account
Date: Thu, 1 Apr 2004 08:41:46 -0500

It does appear that the problem I just reported is browser-specific, as
I just managed to create the "holdenweb" account using Mozilla 1.4.

I have received the confirmation URL, but whether I use Mozilla or IE to
try and access it, the browser just keeps spinning its wheels.
Eventually Mozilla made it through to the "First login" page and
everything is up, but if the delay is intentional you should warn new
users to expect it.

If it's just that you are heavily-loaded because the site is so
successful, congratulations!

regards
--
Steve Holden                                 http://www.holdenweb.com/