[Savannah-dev] Re: address@hidden: address@hidden: Re: Solis RFC 001/200

From: Mathieu Roy
Subject: [Savannah-dev] Re: address@hidden: address@hidden: Re: Solis RFC 001/2003 - CodigoLivre2]]
Date: Thu, 30 Oct 2003 14:01:05 +0100

Hi,

I must tell that the description in the first mail is too vague for
someone who was not involved in previous discussion to figure out what
it is clearly about.

Can you elaborate?

Regards,

Loic Dachary <address@hidden> a tapoté :

--
Mathieu Roy

  | General Homepage:           http://yeupou.coleumes.org/             |
  | Computing Homepage:         http://alberich.coleumes.org/           |
  | Not a native english speaker:                                       |
  |     http://stock.coleumes.org/doc.php?i=/misc-files/flawed-english  |