[Savannah-dev] Re: address@hidden: Re: php web framework for GNU]

From: Mathieu Roy
Subject: [Savannah-dev] Re: address@hidden: Re: php web framework for GNU]
Date: Thu, 30 Oct 2003 11:05:06 +0100

Hugo Gayosso <address@hidden> a tapoté :

> Hello Dashamir!
>
> Karl forwarded the following email to the GNU evaluation team.
>
>> Date: Thu, 25 Sep 2003 01:40:50 -0700 (PDT)
>> From: Dashamir Hoxha <address@hidden>
>> To: address@hidden
>> Subject: Re: php web framework for GNU

>> I also want to let you know about an evaluation
>> application that I have done recently, it is at:
>> http://phpwebapp.sourceforge.net/top10/
>> It is not finished yet, however I think that it
>> will be finished very soon (also with some help
>> from the SourceForge team, hopefully).  However
>> it is functional and you can get the idea from it.
>>
>> It is about evaluating and ranking web application
>> projects at SourceForge.  Maybe some of the GNU
>> evaluators may find it useful as well, or they can
>> adap it for similar things, so please let them know
>> about it.
>>
>> Regards,
>> Dashamir Hoxha
>

> I think top10 would be of interest to the GNU system if it works with
> Savannah instead or in addition to working with SourceForge (remember
> Savannah is the main GNU development site).  I am copying the savannah
> developers mailing list so they know about it and possibly provide
> some feedback.

It could be an interesting feature indeed. However, after checking the
code, I think that it will require many changes to be correctly
incorporated.

--
Mathieu Roy

  | General Homepage:           http://yeupou.coleumes.org/             |
  | Computing Homepage:         http://alberich.coleumes.org/           |
  | Not a native english speaker:                                       |
  |     http://stock.coleumes.org/doc.php?i=/misc-files/flawed-english  |