[Savannah-dev] [Bug #1395] login bounces from savannah.gnu.org to savann

From: nobody
Subject: [Savannah-dev] [Bug #1395] login bounces from savannah.gnu.org to savanna.nongnu.org
Date: Thu, 10 Oct 2002 13:20:58 -0400

=================== BUG #1395: FULL BUG SNAPSHOT ===================
http://savannah.gnu.org/bugs/?func=detailbug&bug_id=1395&group_id=11

Submitted by: trainedmonkey             Project: Savannah
Submitted on: 2002-Oct-10 19:20
Category:  Other                        Severity:  5 - Average

Original Submission:  using either Mozilla (4.2a) or IE (5.2.2) on MacOS X
10.2.1, when I log in using the SSL login page of savannah.gnu.org (without
checking the log-also-onto-nongnu.org radio button), the browser is redirected
to the (non-SSL) login page of savannah.nongnu.org. If I log also onto that,
the browser is directed back to the login page of savannah.gnu.org and so on
and so on and so on.
The only way I can log in is to go back to savannah.gnu.org when the login page
of savannah.nongnu.org shows up.

No Followups Have Been Posted

CC list is empty

No files currently attached