[Savannah-dev] Re: Forums in Savannah

From: Mathieu Roy
Subject: [Savannah-dev] Re: Forums in Savannah
Date: 16 Sep 2002 10:54:35 +0200

Marcus Hardt <address@hidden> a tapoté :

> Hi There!
>
> Two questions:
> o I recognize an exit_permission_denied() on top of www/forum/admin/index.php.
> Why is that? I'd really like to offer a forum. Would it work?

For now, it does not work. This has been deactivated. Anyway, I want
this feature working with Savannah so I'm going to find a way to make
it work out.

> o The other point is: There seems to be no script to automatically
> generate the projects/<projectname>/index.php file, although
> projects seems to be the appropriate file. It is in the way for
> creating directories. Same is true for the users directory
> (file). Is there a reason for that? Is there a script to create
> approptiate entries automatically? (If not I'd write it.)

There are no directory like this that need to be created. In fact, you
must configure your webserver to interpret /www/users and
/www/projects as PHP pages (despite the fact they have no php
extension). I think there are details about it in INSTALL.verbose. If
not, tell me, I'll add them.

--
Mathieu Roy

 << GPG Key  << http://gpg.coleumes.org              <<