[Savannah-dev] Forums in Savannah

From: Marcus Hardt
Subject: [Savannah-dev] Forums in Savannah
Date: Sun, 15 Sep 2002 15:22:29 +0200

Hi There!

Two questions:
o I recognize an exit_permission_denied() on top of www/forum/admin/index.php.
Why is that? I'd really like to offer a forum. Would it work?

o The other point is: There seems to be no script to automatically generate
the projects/<projectname>/index.php file, although projects seems to be the
appropriate file. It is in the way for creating directories. Same is true for
the users directory (file). Is there a reason for that? Is there a script to
create approptiate entries automatically? (If not I'd write it.)

Cheers,
Marcus