[Savannah-dev] [Bug #982] broken link in project web site

From: nobody
Subject: [Savannah-dev] [Bug #982] broken link in project web site
Date: Mon, 12 Aug 2002 17:29:18 -0400

=================== BUG #982: LATEST MODIFICATIONS ==================
http://savannah.gnu.org/bugs/?func=detailbug&bug_id=982&group_id=11

Changes by: Mathieu Roy <address@hidden>
Date: 2002-Aug-12 23:29 (Europe/Paris)

            What     | Removed                   | Added
            Category | Project Web site          | PHP Engine
          Resolution | None                      | Works for me
         Assigned to | None                      | yeupou
              Status | Open                      | Closed

Hi,

While you registered your project, I was doing heavy change on the savannah
engine. Your project has been registered with a wrong url.
You can, with ease, in your project administration interface, remove the extra
http://

The second problem is not related and is anyway already fixed on my savannah
installation that will be committed on the CVS and running on savannah soon.

Thanks for your attention.

=================== BUG #982: FULL BUG SNAPSHOT ===================

Submitted by: kosik                     Project: Savannah
Submitted on: 2002-Aug-12 23:06
Category:  PHP Engine                   Severity:  5 - Average

Original Submission:  web site of mi project:
`http://savannah.gnu.org/projects/hbg'
contains a link `Homepage' pointing to
http://http://www.freesoftware.fsf.org//hbg
I think the right URL should be
http://www.freesoftware.fsf.org/hbg

additionally, at the bottom of the previously
mentioned page, there is a suspicious line:
Parse error: parse error in /subversions/sourceforge/src/savannah/www/projects
on line 52

(I need not be related to the problem, but is also
 confusing)

Follow-up Comments
*******************

Date: 2002-Aug-12 23:29             By: yeupou
Hi,

While you registered your project, I was doing heavy change on the savannah
engine. Your project has been registered with a wrong url.
You can, with ease, in your project administration interface, remove the extra
http://

The second problem is not related and is anyway already fixed on my savannah
installation that will be committed on the CVS and running on savannah soon.

Thanks for your attention.

No files currently attached

For detailed info, follow this link:
http://savannah.gnu.org/bugs/?func=detailbug&bug_id=982&group_id=11