[Savannah-dev] [Bug #984] Can't create a mailing list

From: nobody
Date: Tue, 13 Aug 2002 07:25:45 -0400

=================== BUG #984: FULL BUG SNAPSHOT ===================
http://savannah.gnu.org/bugs/?func=detailbug&bug_id=984&group_id=11

Submitted by: cpcp                      Project: Savannah
Submitted on: 2002-Aug-13 13:25
Category:  Mail                         Severity:  5 - Average

Original Submission:  I (Cyril PICARD, registered as cpcp) can't create a
mailing list for my project (ghosts). The process ends with the following error
message :

DEBUG11DEBUG DEBUG
Bug in Mailman version 2.0.11
DEBUG

We're sorry, we hit a bug!
DEBUG DEBUG
Please inform the webmaster for this site of this DEBUGproblem. Printing of
traceback and other system information has been DEBUGexplicitly inhibited, but
the webmaster can find this information in the DEBUGMailman error logs.
DEBUGDEBUGDEBUGSorry, ghosts-info already exists

I tried ghosts-info and ghosts-users, ending with the same error

No Followups Have Been Posted

No files currently attached

For detailed info, follow this link:
http://savannah.gnu.org/bugs/?func=detailbug&bug_id=984&group_id=11