[Savannah-dev] [Bug #650] I want to control if anonymous users can submi

From: nobody
Subject: [Savannah-dev] [Bug #650] I want to control if anonymous users can submit bugs
Date: Sat, 15 Jun 2002 10:35:45 -0400

=================== BUG #650: LATEST MODIFICATIONS ==================
http://savannah.gnu.org/bugs/?func=detailbug&bug_id=650&group_id=11

Changes by: Mathieu Roy <address@hidden>
Date: 2002-Jun-15 16:35 (Europe/Paris)

            What     | Removed                   | Added
            Severity | 5 - Average               | 1 - Enhancement
            Priority | None                      | Normal
         Assigned to | None                      | ljulliar

=================== BUG #650: FULL BUG SNAPSHOT ===================

Submitted by: okuji                     Project: Savannah
Submitted on: 2002-Jun-15 16:09
Category:  Bug Tracker                  Severity:  1 - Enhancement

Original Submission:  After having some experience with the Bug Tracker,
I found it quite useless that anonymous users submitted
bugs, because it is an interactive job to track bugs.
That also applies to the case where people add comments.
Without knowing who wrote which, it is difficult to
establish good communication.

So I'd like to control if anonymous users (i.e. ``None'')
can submit bugs.

Thanks,
Okuji

No Followups Have Been Posted