[Savannah-dev] 3 bugs not to Savannah

From: Laurent Julliard
Subject: [Savannah-dev] 3 bugs not to Savannah
Date: Mon, 20 May 2002 15:18:29 -0400

Guys,

You have probably noticed bugs #419, 420,421 recently submitted to Savannah. I have sent a message to the submitter because it is not clear to me whether these bugs really belong to Savannah or were wrongly assigned to Savannah like a couple of others last week.

So keep the bugs as is for now. I'll keep you posted when I have fresh news from the submitter.

I have also modified the header message on the bug submission form and warn people that if the bug they are about to submit is for another project then they are on the wrong page. It might be that the "bugs" pointer in the Savannah section is misleading for some people.

More to come....

Laurent